You ask, we answer!
What’s the business hour of miss moonig?
We are staffed regularly from 10AM to 6PM (Monday – Sunday) , closed on Public Holiday. Our support staff is available to take calls after hours to try and assist you. Please feel free to email us or call or through any social media (WhatsApp, fb messenger, etc.) Do inform us if you have any inquiries.
Why should I order from miss moonig?
We treat each customer as a family member who deserves nothing but the best service. Moreover, we created website as extra platform for our customers to make online order in an easier way. You can also claim points for every orders to make. Once you collect enough points, you are allowed to redeem special gift by using points. Other than that we provide free delivery services on selected areas as well. Please refer to Delivery Charge Information.
Why should I choose miss moonig?
Is the site of miss moonig secure?
How much will delivery cost by miss moonig?
What hours do miss moonig deliver?
What happens if the recipient is not at home or office?
*Please arrange someone to receive the delivery and sign off the delivery invoice. *
*We provide ‘’Once’’ delivery for orders. If the address information given by the sender is wrong, our runner would take back the bouquet/flower box to our office. We can rearrange an appropriate delivery day with recipient but runner would charge a little cost from sender. Recipient can choose self-pick up as well.
*Firstly, Miss Moonig will contact recipient if he/she is not there, but if Miss Moonig cannot reach to the recipient, the runner has the right to take actions as below. *
- For office with receptionist, our delivery team will leave it to reception counter.
- For office without receptionist or home based, we will pick each one of the following:
- The runner will leave your bouquet/flower box outside of the recipient’s front porch or door, but Miss Moonig are not responsible to bear any losses or damages. It shall be at your own risk.
- Find a neighbour to accept the bouquet/flower box. We try up to 5 neighbours and if we able to find a neighbour who is willing to accept the bouquet/flower box, and we will contact back the recipient that where the delivery was left.
- Leave it at the guard house. However, Miss Moonig are not responsible to bear any losses or damages. It shall be at your own risk.
- If the weather is not appropriate for leaving flowers outside the recipient’s front porch or door, or we are unable to find a neighbour or handed on any guards, our runner would take back the bouquet/flower box to our office. We will contact the recipient either to self-pick up or reschedule an appropriate delivery day. Nonetheless, it will be charged a little cost from recipient. If recipient choose to collect late, the bouquet/flower box might be not fresh as the first day we sent out. MISS MOONIG are not responsible to redo it. However, our florists will try their best to refresh the flowers.
What if I want to make changes to my order or cancel my order after payment done?
WE are apologies, we are unable to refund that due to the procedure of preparing the bouquet/box. However, you could add RM1 (PRICE-MATCHING, 补差价) to change your flower from us (Must inform us at least 72 Hours earlier before the delivery is due).
For example, you’ve make payment for a flower bouquet in a price of RM109. You decided to make your order change from flower bouquet to flower box in a price of RM 149 few days before the date for the bouquet to be done. You just need to pay another RM 40 to us for change. However, if you’re wish to change to a product that is lower price, we’re not allowed to refund.
Any other questions?
Should you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us on (+60 166799123) or any social media (FB Messenger, Insta, or WeChat). Our support team will reach back to you as soon as possible.